NOOBIE GUIDE, How to Flash HX 1.7 K4 on your Omnia HD i8910 - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 05:56 PM

OTD is on a distinguished road

Ahh ok I install all my software on mass memory (E:\) anyways; memory card is for camera

Should I use the Backup tool found in File mgr.?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2010, 04:55 AM

withmenilu is on a distinguished road

In the new HX firmware the phone memory c: and the Mass Memory e: are auto formatted while installing the operating system so ALL valuable user data should be backed up from those drives before you flash
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to withmenilu For This Useful Post:
OTD (03-30-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 06:22 PM

hellchan is on a distinguished road

doesnt work on windows 7? got up to the part where i plug in my phone, but its not detected..strange though, when i update my phone using the samsung updater, it detects the phone, i did the fix for the drivers to recognize it in windows 7, but doesnt work for installing hacked firmware? help please?

Old 04-08-2010, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellchan View Post
doesnt work on windows 7? got up to the part where i plug in my phone, but its not detected..strange though, when i update my phone using the samsung updater, it detects the phone, i did the fix for the drivers to recognize it in windows 7, but doesnt work for installing hacked firmware? help please?
It's most stable and successful in windows xp bro I advise you to try it in windows xp
Old 04-26-2010, 05:23 PM

pieterb4 is on a distinguished road

I have done all the stept described in the article. Except I'm doing this on a Windows 7 machine.
When I start the HX-V3-29-JC1_RU.exe I see the following.
The modem section is greyed out. What do I do wrong?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:53 PM

joox290589 is on a distinguished road

As far as I know, Hyperx has a standalone modem update, so you shouldnt worry about it... it can be flashed on its own later

But yeh, I don't know in regards to flashing on windows 7... I do it through winxp mode in win7 ultimate, personally.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:12 AM

@pieterb4 Guys PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE FIRST POST !!! Flash should be performed with Windows XP it's the foolproof method tested by many users (that is if y'all want to protect your 500$ investment) ...
Old 05-09-2010, 08:40 PM

franbasi is on a distinguished road

I'm ready to go with mine. I'm told it is the English/turkish version I8910_HX_V4DO
Will this work??
Old 05-10-2010, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franbasi View Post
I'm ready to go with mine. I'm told it is the English/turkish version I8910_HX_V4DO
Will this work??
Yes Bro works with ANY HyperX Firmware
Old 05-10-2010, 04:14 PM

franbasi is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement