Custom Firmware Tutorials - Page 5 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 05:42 PM

arsenal2006 is on a distinguished road

hey ppl..
i need to noe hw can i remove applications tt i dont wish to have
in the firmware..lets say i dont want the podcast application in my phone..
which place should i clear the things all??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2010, 06:22 PM

dc5dd is on a distinguished road

Quist,

I have read your post on adding languages and have used it to mod a north amerian firmware to a hong kong firmware. Needless to say it didn't work, but here are the details.

Since I am cooking a nokia rom I had to modify your instructions a little. i couldn't find the multitap or qwerty folder so I copied all *.rsc files from the resources folder into the working rom without overwriting. I couldn't find the specific peninputxxx file either so I copied all peninputxxx files from resources\plugins to the working rom without overwriting. That is about it. I also rearrange the languages.txt file because I thought it would display them in that order.

After I flash the rom these are the bugs I found. The Chinese font works fine on web browser but no input language or menu in Chinese. Everything else is ok. I delete the other languages I took out from rofs2 but it still shows up in the menu list???

In nokia rom we can only extract the rofs2 and uda files nothing else as far as I know. Does this have anything to do with the rofs3 files?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 PM

zhka is on a distinguished road
Default Localization problems

Saliut,
I have met some difficulties, during Russian localization of Тaiwan firmware.
1. How can I delete unuseful languages from input menu (pic.1) and add standard keyboard layout (like phone). Because there are 2 only: qwerty and handwrite rec.
2. There are still Taiwan hieroglyphs in camcorder (pic.2). How can I fix this ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AFImg.jpg (7.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg AFImg-5.jpg (14.4 KB, 61 views)

Old 03-26-2010, 09:34 PM

wizardwiz is on a distinguished road
Default is there any "full hacked phone how-to" procedure?

Hi guys

Is there any information/how-to procedure on how to make our device fully hacked?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Wizard
Old 06-27-2010, 06:28 PM

resetas is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

You
Old 08-07-2010, 12:08 PM

eagle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardwiz View Post
Hi guys

Is there any information/how-to procedure on how to make our device fully hacked?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Wizard
This flashingvirgin is also interested in this.
i have hx1.61 version on my phone,somebody did that for me,and now i want the newest hx v8 on my phone.
phonedrivers installing on my phone?i see the map but cant get it installed on my phone,just copied them to c,then the setupfile doubleclick...also nothing...just message installation failed.....is that because they are already installed because of hx1.61?
in this case i just have to let the exe file of v8 do all ?I am so afraid to brick it!
please help ,guess more virgins want the answer on this...thanks already!
or am i making virgin mistakes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement