Can't find anywhere hyperx firmware. - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 02:45 PM

Katta92 is on a distinguished road
Default Can't find anywhere hyperx firmware.

Hello all, my phone got suddenly bricked and i installed another firmware because ii didn't find anywhere hyperx firmware. When i'm entering hyperx official website, i can't find anywhere this firmware. What happened, where is this firmware? is hyperx gone? i can't understand, why he deleted his i8910 works? Can someone help me with the latest hyperx firmware? or i can forget about this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2012, 09:14 AM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Answering in same form of your question, just for fun and not meaning to offend as you basically answered yourself by asking the questions.

Hello you, your phone got suddenly bricked and you installed another firmware because you didn't find anywhere hyperx firmware. When you're entering hyperx official website, you can't find anywhere this firmware. It happened, there's no firmware. Hyperx is gone (developing something else obviously, if not he already disappeared from Android scene almost as soon as he entered it - I guess it's only logical seen there are devs who already did almost everything and can do it again without hitch and being closed down like he was). You can't understand why he deleted his i8910 works (neither can I, trust me!). Only users that still has what you need could help, if only they read these forums. You might as well forget about this, seen none is posting links for a long time.

Or, you could hope someone still has hyperx builds on their PC and upload what you need.

I'm not one of those and I don't have it. What I do have is few n2oX builds still on my PC.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
bjb0019 (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 02:53 PM

bjb0019 is on a distinguished road

Well, I have some of the old oHD firmwares, not all but most you can say...
I have attached a screenshot of my firmware collection, if you need any of them, let me know and I will try to upload it somewhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oHD.JPG (62.6 KB, 22 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement