n205 is now released! - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 05:48 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronomyGuy85 View Post
I've been using this for a few days now, and I also agree that this is the best custom rom I have flashed since owning the i8910. This is the first rom I've flashed that has seriously made me want to donate, which I will certainly be doing soon. It has only locked up on me once. The i8910 tuning app is awesome. The Ovi Store works great. Fring video partly works, I can see incoming video, and can see myself on the screen but my video is not sent. I like the colors and the theme, it is actually the same theme I have been using on other roms so I was very pleased to see it as the default. The camera starts very fast. The only app I have tried that didn't work was NFS Shift which was free from the Ovi Store. It installs fine and loads ok, but when you start a race it just freezes. Also, in the torch app, the light doesn't turn off when you select off, you have to close the app. Minor things in the long run. But again, works very well. So far almost everything I have wanted to do just works. All the communities I set up work great. I can upload pictures and video to picasa, flickr, youtube and facebook no problem. Ovi Maps 3.04.278 works fine. Push email through roadsync is great. All things I had problems with in the past that required no effort to work on this rom. I will be keeping this one for a while.
Phone torch should be set in other way, then it's ok (can't remember it as I'm not using it). If I must verify, I'll install it and let you know

As for NFS Shift, you should be googling for S60v5-S^3 version of 81 mb that one works, not very very smooth but runs just fine.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2011, 12:18 AM

AstronomyGuy85 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Does the synchronization of favourites work too? I'm asking because I get error when trying to sync. Otherwise this firmware seems to work great.
I can sign in with my Nokia account but when I try to sync I get the error "Synchronization incomplete".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
Phone torch should be set in other way, then it's ok (can't remember it as I'm not using it). If I must verify, I'll install it and let you know

As for NFS Shift, you should be googling for S60v5-S^3 version of 81 mb that one works, not very very smooth but runs just fine.
What do you mean it should be set in other way?

I have played Shift before, but like you said it wasn't very smooth.

There is a bug I have discovered. This has happened to my phone twice, but I can't figure out what causes it to happen. The bug is that the sound from the phone gets extremely quiet. You can just barely hear it if you listen very close. It does not matter what profile you put the phone on and the only way I was able to fix it each time was to shut off the phone and pull the battery. I will try to figure out what causes this and let everyone know.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:21 AM
@bstract Journeyman

As for Phone torch app: go to settings inside application, disable fast LED mode, exit program, then again enable fast LED mode. Should work - it is on mine.

ps: I just installed it so I can see if it works or not as I remember it to do...

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
AstronomyGuy85 (07-25-2011)

Old 07-25-2011, 06:12 AM

AstronomyGuy85 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
As for Phone torch app: go to settings inside application, disable fast LED mode, exit program, then again enable fast LED mode. Should work - it is on mine.

ps: I just installed it so I can see if it works or not as I remember it to do...
That did it. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2011, 11:45 AM

Katta92 is on a distinguished road

I've seen that faenil is giving this firmware in a .exe program so i can't gain acces to the firmware files. I want to modify a little bit this firmware just for personal use( i have little experience on this) . Does anybody know how can i gain acces to the firmware files and edit them?
Old 07-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katta92 View Post
I've seen that faenil is giving this firmware in a .exe program so i can't gain acces to the firmware files. I want to modify a little bit this firmware just for personal use( i have little experience on this) . Does anybody know how can i gain acces to the firmware files and edit them?
Try sending him a mail or msg via his website. I know for a fact that he is very forthcoming about sharing his work and helping other rom-cookers.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:39 AM

tinek is on a distinguished road
Question

Help!
n205 installed,everything works great,except i8910tuning app not responding!?!?
Old 07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Dark Modder

DSA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katta92 View Post
use LeUnpack...its on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinek View Post
Help!
n205 installed,everything works great,except i8910tuning app not responding!?!?
not enough info for anyone to help
i hate it when people type this kind of stuff...

give us a breakdown of what you did from flashing to use.

www.darksideagent.com/darksidegalaxys2forums

Phone: SGSII
Rom: XWLP9 CodecROM 5.7 by DSANo longer active on forum
Old 07-28-2011, 05:38 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Not following procedures is leading to a logical conclusion: read the instructions

Old 07-28-2011, 11:17 PM

creatura_n is on a distinguished road

Guys i also installed this n2o5 im new here i just got this phone ^^ but i got a problem evrything works fine ... only that i cant type text's ... doens anyone have an ideea why? i fogot something? i cant write message i cant save new contacts cuz i dont have a keyboard or something like that pls help me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement