DISCONTINUED - CODEC Dark Edition v3.2 - Page 38 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 03:10 AM

Grrrlou is on a distinguished road

Hey DSA,
I finally got up the frustration/guts to flash your firmware. It was really easy following the tute on your site. My phone still has that dead spot, but because you've put the Accelerometer on spots samsung didn't, I can login to wifi w passwords & all that stuff again. Seriously, I could kiss you, thanks so much!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2011, 10:33 AM

doc_jrs is on a distinguished road

thanks a lot.
had the phone for 6 months with BVIE7 old firmware and was very much worried if i would brick the phone. atlast got the guts to try and tried yours but everything went silky smooth......!
i think i am still one of the few i8910 users around the world but thanks to the community where i can still search tweaks and answers.

thanks again.

wow! your firmware rocks...!
very fast..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Dark Modder

DSA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrrlou View Post
Hey DSA,
I finally got up the frustration/guts to flash your firmware. It was really easy following the tute on your site. My phone still has that dead spot, but because you've put the Accelerometer on spots samsung didn't, I can login to wifi w passwords & all that stuff again. Seriously, I could kiss you, thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_jrs View Post
thanks a lot.
had the phone for 6 months with BVIE7 old firmware and was very much worried if i would brick the phone. atlast got the guts to try and tried yours but everything went silky smooth......!
i think i am still one of the few i8910 users around the world but thanks to the community where i can still search tweaks and answers.

thanks again.

wow! your firmware rocks...!
very fast..

Wow, i cant believe the great comments...just brilliant Thank you so much

I cant believe people are still download/using this rom!
i thought it had finished by now....very happy to see people are liking it and it does what they want

www.darksideagent.com/darksidegalaxys2forums

Phone: SGSII
Rom: XWLP9 CodecROM 5.7 by DSANo longer active on forum

Old 12-07-2011, 07:55 AM

tinek is on a distinguished road

Hey,DSA!
About Music Player in OraTsu,you're right...
About black numbers in Telephone app,it is still black(it's in Symbian app,btw...)...but,nevermind,I put another theme and change colour of numbers...
Any chance for croatian language in your ROM?
THANKS!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:11 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

how long batteri last with this cfw?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 AM

tinek is on a distinguished road

MOVING TO GALAXY S2!!!!
Thank you,guys,for everything...apps,tutorials,links,custom firmwares...
This is one of the best forums I've ever been!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement