Omnia HD Pro Edition V7 Speed - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">
 
i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Feregorn's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feregorn is on a distinguished road
Default

Is Greek language (especially for texting), included in any of the versions you posted? Because I really need it. Otherwise your cfw seems pretty good. Keep up the great work!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2010, 05:23 AM
Tiszteletreméltó Magyar séf
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hungary
Posts: 165
Thanks: 6
Thanked 88 Times in 32 Posts
Taylor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feregorn View Post
Is Greek language (especially for texting), included in any of the versions you posted? Because I really need it. Otherwise your cfw seems pretty good. Keep up the great work!
Which is in on it? The Samsung does not support.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
arnold72 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Skipe sis and call not compatible. Skype chat: skypelite-_hk9cvjuq.jar
thanks for the reply
hello and good day
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2010, 06:03 PM
The Alter Ego's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
The Alter Ego is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey Taylor,

first of all "thanks" for this awesome customrom.
Someone told me about problems starting musicplayer. After starting he disappears at once, playing music files only via file manager is possible. Could you verify that, please?

Last edited by The Alter Ego; 12-11-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Alter Ego For This Useful Post:
Persian0123 (12-14-2010)
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Feregorn's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feregorn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Which is in on it? The Samsung does not support.
You say in one of the versions that you uploaded "international qwerty and T9 included". My question therefore is whether Greek language is available for writing because it isn't mentioned. I don't care for the in-menu language to be Greek but for texting it's of the utmost importance. I'm still on an original rom with my Onmia (latest version) because I recently bought it and I'm considering to upgrade it to a better cfw and I'm trying to decide on which to choose...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Tiszteletreméltó Magyar séf
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hungary
Posts: 165
Thanks: 6
Thanked 88 Times in 32 Posts
Taylor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feregorn View Post
You say in one of the versions that you uploaded "international qwerty and T9 included". My question therefore is whether Greek language is available for writing because it isn't mentioned. I don't care for the in-menu language to be Greek but for texting it's of the utmost importance. I'm still on an original rom with my Onmia (latest version) because I recently bought it and I'm considering to upgrade it to a better cfw and I'm trying to decide on which to choose...
Pro Edition V7 and Speed International Qwerty compatible Greece input and T9!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:
Feregorn (12-14-2010)
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Tiszteletreméltó Magyar séf
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hungary
Posts: 165
Thanks: 6
Thanked 88 Times in 32 Posts
Taylor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alter Ego View Post
Hey Taylor,

first of all "thanks" for this awesome customrom.
Someone told me about problems starting musicplayer. After starting he disappears at once, playing music files only via file manager is possible. Could you verify that, please?
No bugs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
theinfamousmrd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alter Ego View Post
Hey Taylor,

first of all "thanks" for this awesome customrom.
Someone told me about problems starting musicplayer. After starting he disappears at once, playing music files only via file manager is possible. Could you verify that, please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
No bugs.
Having the same issue. Music Player starts then shuts down almost immediately. Music plays through File Manager.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theinfamousmrd For This Useful Post:
Persian0123 (12-14-2010)
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:34 AM
DSA's Avatar
DSA DSA is offline
Dark Modder
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 707
Thanks: 224
Thanked 174 Times in 114 Posts
DSA is on a distinguished road
Default

That sounds like the universal.skn wasn't replaced when the theme was changed....music player always closes on opening if it isnt updated
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DSA For This Useful Post:
Persian0123 (12-14-2010)
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
theinfamousmrd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
That sounds like the universal.skn wasn't replaced when the theme was changed....music player always closes on opening if it isnt updated
Is there a possible fix for this issue? Replacing universal.skn or just reflashing the firmware?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theinfamousmrd For This Useful Post:
Persian0123 (12-14-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




eXTReMe Tracker

 

PSP Custom Firmware | PSP Downloads | PSP Forums | PSP Emulator | PSP Hacks | Optimus 2X Forums | Samsung i8910 HD | Galaxy S Forum


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Designed By: vBSkinworks