Omnia HD Pro Edition V7 - Page 5 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Custom Roms / Cooked Roms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Tiszteletreméltó Magyar séf

Taylor is on a distinguished road

Project is over! I changed the device! Thanks all! Hello!

Last edited by Taylor; 08-04-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 AM

deus.mars is on a distinguished road

hi taylor. sorry for bothering you, but I have another problem. I remind you that I have installed Pro Edition V7 Basic and I cannot copy/cut from samsung phone browser to my PC. I have to use Samsung PC Studio and I hate that. If I copy direct from Mass Storage to my Computer it shows me a folder.tmp instead of the video file.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:38 AM

huyngoc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deus.mars View Post
hi taylor. sorry for bothering you, but I have another problem. I remind you that I have installed Pro Edition V7 Basic and I cannot copy/cut from samsung phone browser to my PC. I have to use Samsung PC Studio and I hate that. If I copy direct from Mass Storage to my Computer it shows me a folder.tmp instead of the video file.
better way, you should come back to HX-V11 or N2O4 firmware
Don not hate any thing because those thing that you had been hate is for free

Old 05-03-2011, 07:51 AM

numb_2006 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deus.mars View Post
Do you use Windiows 7?
I am using totally different FW but have this problem when I am copying files from phone in PC Studio mode.
This does not exist in "Mass storage" mode or when I am using WinXP. So this may be a PC problem.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:34 AM

deus.mars is on a distinguished road

yes I use windows 7, but I don't think this is the problem. I also had N204, and HX-V11, but I didn't had this problem. I think it is a setting from RomPatcher+, maybe. It is just a supposition.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:09 AM

malak_b is on a distinguished road

sorry for bother, and be n00b, but i don't know how to 'flash' it, or what i should do to aply this (really, really i don't know, i have an omnia HD archieved on my room and i want to sell it, and i want to flash it with the newest software) but i don't know how to do it, if someone can help me i will be very grateful. Sorry for my bad english, i'm Colombian and ... learned playing Zelda, lol
Old 08-16-2011, 04:49 PM

ramin is on a distinguished road

Does this firmware delete user files?
Old 12-30-2011, 08:22 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

i using pro edition v7 basic and i have bug with installing/uninstaling apps. i have to move all files from e/sys/bin i moved and i can install app and i have to move all files to bin again but thats anoy me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement