Generic battery cover RE-LISTED! - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 10:55 PM
The Don

Infin37 is on a distinguished road

He has such high feedback, and other people have bought the same item of him and got the real cover.

Strange...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Joey2oo9 is on a distinguished road

Well they appears to have stopped sending real covers. I'm waiting to here back from them. I dread having to use the ebay dispute system as i find it to be completely useless, i've come to the conclusion the dispute system is run by trained monkeys, who upon getting a dispute, press a random button to ask a stupid question that invariably could have been answered by actually reading the bl**dy dispute. Another classsic is repeatedly asking for proof of something that you've already provided.

My personal favorite is one of aforementioned monkeys closing a dispute of mine because i couldn't provide proof of postage, even though the seller had stated in the dispute that he had received the returned item !! A phone call to complain about this was equally pointless...i think it was feeding time......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-11-2009, 08:30 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

no, don't go ebay dispute way guys, just ordinary messages through ebay pm system to seller to send you original advertised item (before he closes his ebay account) and then fill paypal claim for refund based on wrong/false item explaining seller not willing to deal the mater and issue refund. Seller account get to be on stall for at least 1 month and you all get refund...

I know I did like this with scammers on ebay. Every single time I got refunded and never shipped item back, I just tossed it in the can after receiving my refund. For those never arrived at least I got my money back

Just be aware, to fill PayPal refund claim there is timespan you should respect. Check PayPal regulations as I can't recall if you had to do it 30 days after purchase, or before that period of time (had last refund claim ~one year ago).

Old 11-12-2009, 01:29 PM

Seller has got back to me saying it is an original cover and that it's the same as the one pictured on the auction. Trust me it's definitely not the same cover as shown on the auction. It actually looks like it's been modified slightly by someone. Anyway he's agreed to a refund if i return it.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:16 PM

DMax is on a distinguished road

I've bought my HD from the UK via Ebay, hence had the Orange back cover. However, got a new original back cover from this guy over Ebay from China: New original battery door cover for Samsung i8910 8910 - eBay, Cell Phone PDA Accessories, Cell Phones PDAs. (end time 26-Jan-10 15:53:37 AEDST)

Many people said the ones they got does not fit their phone, but the one I got today fits PERFECTLY....YAY! I'm so happy
The Following User Says Thank You to DMax For This Useful Post:
mwarner (12-29-2009)
Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM

mwarner is on a distinguished road

Thanks DMax - I have been waiting for someone to start selling a genuine battery cover for a while now. I think i'll go ahead and buy from this seller now that I have confirmation that it is ok! I'll be pleased to get rid of the rather nasty Orange branded back. I too bought my phone from eBay and while the rest of the phone is in perfect condition, the battery cover is rather scratched so it's a good excuse to get one of these.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:45 PM

mwarner is on a distinguished road

Ok, just ordered - it was 10.56 including P&P:

UK link is as follows:

New original battery door cover for Samsung i8910 8910 on eBay (end time 29-Dec-09 17:41:10 GMT)

I noticed you left in your feedback that it took a while to arrive. Could you tell me how long that was? I'm not too bothered, but it would be interesting to get an idea on how long it took from someone who has purchased from this seller (who quotes 10-15 days for UK & Aus delivery times).
Old 12-29-2009, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwarner View Post
Ok, just ordered - it was 10.56 including P&P:

UK link is as follows:

New original battery door cover for Samsung i8910 8910 on eBay (end time 29-Dec-09 17:41:10 GMT)

I noticed you left in your feedback that it took a while to arrive. Could you tell me how long that was? I'm not too bothered, but it would be interesting to get an idea on how long it took from someone who has purchased from this seller (who quotes 10-15 days for UK & Aus delivery times).
Yeah...I was a bit worried it might not fit my phone well after I read some of the posts here. So I emailed the seller and asked him if the cover was Genuine Samsung, he then reply me and said that it is Genuine (maybe that helped making him sending me a Genuine one? ). When I got it, it does fit very well

It took about well over a month. I bought it back in November and got it yesterday But maybe because it got to do with the postie strikes here and the Crhistmas holidays

Hopefully you will get it soon
Old 12-30-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMax View Post
Yeah...I was a bit worried it might not fit my phone well after I read some of the posts here. So I emailed the seller and asked him if the cover was Genuine Samsung, he then reply me and said that it is Genuine (maybe that helped making him sending me a Genuine one? ). When I got it, it does fit very well

It took about well over a month. I bought it back in November and got it yesterday But maybe because it got to do with the postie strikes here and the Crhistmas holidays

Hopefully you will get it soon
Lucky you. He sent me a dodgy looking fake one.....
Old 12-30-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2oo9 View Post
Lucky you. He sent me a dodgy looking fake one.....

Yeah...maybe it's because I was questioned him about his product.

I told him I have heard that he has been selling fake covers :P

Did yours fit on your phone ok?

Last edited by DMax; 12-30-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement