Finally Omnia Hd TV-out Cable - Page 4 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 11:00 PM

bifilipe is on a distinguished road
Default Philips 3,5mm jack RCA

I bought a regular 3,5mm jack - 3 RCA cable from philips for 5 Euro and it seems to work fine.

The only shortcoming is that I cant plug the 3,5mm jack all the way in my i8910 or else it wont work.
I have to keep it about 1mm out of the i8910.

Does anyone else got this Philips RCA Cable? what do you think about it and do you have the same problem as I do?

thanks

Filipe
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2010, 10:13 PM

fel is on a distinguished road

hi
Anybody know why omnia hd doesn't send the subtitles to tv in tv-out mode? Help please
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 AM

style_art is on a distinguished road

I just used my N95 cable, but I had to adjust him otherwise you can't put him in the 3.5mm socket.
Now the image: Fine, But for HD recording and playback I expected something beter.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:15 AM

MarcusT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_art View Post
Now the image: Fine, But for HD recording and playback I expected something beter.
It's a standard definition component out, so standard definition is all you're going to get! HDMI connectors are only just now starting to appear on smartphones, but they will probably become standard over the next couple of years...
Old 10-09-2010, 11:04 AM

batuco is on a distinguished road

And you improve the image with original cable?
Old 10-09-2010, 04:28 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

No, can't be done as it's only SD cable and output is not going any further then that on i8910.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:55 AM

omniapower is on a distinguished road

boungiorno, just wondering where can i buy the optical zoom lens for our phone here in rome italy?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:49 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road
Default r

i have nokia tv out cabel for this phone, but when screen shows on tv its too dark to watcho some pictures.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:01 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniapower View Post
boungiorno, just wondering where can i buy the optical zoom lens for our phone here in rome italy?
Best choice is eBay if these are still available, but beware... case is of low production quality and can break easily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcano View Post
i have nokia tv out cabel for this phone, but when screen shows on tv its too dark to watcho some pictures.
Tried with original cable and not Nokia one? Is there a similar conditions when watching videos?

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement