Finally Omnia Hd TV-out Cable - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:53 AM
The Situation

joey is on a distinguished road

anyone??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2009, 06:25 AM

kennyboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
I remember there is another cable, which is connected via USB for the TV.
Whats the different to this AV-Cabel?

So it's possible to play HD content on the TV with the i8910^^
i remembered such a cable being mentioned in this forum, but it was proven to not be for this phone.

Sadly, there is no direct way to get HD output from this phone less DLNA.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:18 PM
The Situation

joey is on a distinguished road

i just want a decent av cable.. or am i doing something wrong with the one i have?

Old 10-18-2009, 05:36 PM

pyrobob83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusT View Post
It should work from the moment you select "TV Out"... if it doesn't then the cable simply isn't the one you need.
Thanks for that, I thought that might be the case, just wanted confirmation. Cheers!
Old 12-03-2009, 05:33 PM

boogiedownberlin is on a distinguished road

I tried using the cable from my N95/N85 and unfortunately I only get a video signal on the external screen for a few seconds. After that the screen blacks out. This only affects the video and not the sound.

Any idea whats wrong?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:07 PM

MarcusT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiedownberlin View Post
I tried using the cable from my N95/N85 and unfortunately I only get a video signal on the external screen for a few seconds. After that the screen blacks out. This only affects the video and not the sound.
My N95 cable works fine (more or less), it's just a slightly dodgy connection (clearly Samsung's earphone socket has a subtle difference compared to the Nokia one), but you should just be able to wiggle it around and find the sweet spot...
Old 12-03-2009, 09:52 PM

Flawless is on a distinguished road

i forgot about this thread:

here's the cable put it into microUSB
SAMSUNGmobile Store

k, that's not a HDMI, but maybe samsung will release a hdmi cabel for this device. in the prototyp there was the HDMI logo on the backside of the phone.

And maybe the mircoUSB is a HDMI port, but I heard, that's only a simple microUSB, because there are not enough pins on our phone.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 AM

MarcusT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
i forgot about this thread:

here's the cable put it into microUSB
SAMSUNGmobile Store

k, that's not a HDMI, but maybe samsung will release a hdmi cabel for this device. in the prototyp there was the HDMI logo on the backside of the phone.

And maybe the mircoUSB is a HDMI port, but I heard, that's only a simple microUSB, because there are not enough pins on our phone.
How interesting and unexpected - because the earphone socket works with the Nokia video+audio component cable I never suspected that the microUSB port might support the same (or perhaps better)... I will ask about that the next time I talk to Samsung support on the phone...
Old 12-06-2009, 03:46 PM

boogiedownberlin is on a distinguished road

The negative aspect of the micro-USB tv out cable is that you cant charge the phone while you are using it!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:11 PM

Flawless is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusT View Post
How interesting and unexpected - because the earphone socket works with the Nokia video+audio component cable I never suspected that the microUSB port might support the same (or perhaps better)... I will ask about that the next time I talk to Samsung support on the phone...
do that. ask them for a hdmi cable too. maybe they will release one in the future for the phone. I think somebody in the forum hast this cable connected via microUSB. I remember there was a pic of this cable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiedownberlin View Post
The negative aspect of the micro-USB tv out cable is that you cant charge the phone while you are using it!
a good point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement