Stand for Omnia HD - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Unknown One

AzureSky is on a distinguished road

Fine, but really, we bought an imported phone. The navigation license is not for us so we can't say anything. The stand and TV out cable is Samsung's fault. I agree with you on that. But it's not like you're going to die without it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP - Former Mod

surge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureSky View Post
Fine, but really, we bought an imported phone. The navigation license is not for us so we can't say anything. The stand and TV out cable is Samsung's fault. I agree with you on that. But it's not like you're going to die without it.
Yeah I'm not dying, and I fully understand about the nav lisence -- but it would have been nice for them to include a $.02 stand with every handset, same with the TV cable.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:05 PM

gavcwc is on a distinguished road

Hahaha ohmigod ITS A STAND!!! I looked at it for 1 minute and thought it was the worlds worst belt clip lol and threw it somewhere.... now where did i put it...

Old 08-05-2009, 11:10 PM
neil.hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge View Post
Okay, so for the same amount of money that I paid for my phone (actually probably less since it had to be imported over to the USA), others got with it

2.) A free TV out cable
We didn't get a TV out cable in the UK surge.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:51 AM
VIP - Former Mod

surge is on a distinguished road

If anyone doesn't want their stand i'll be glad to take it off your hands
Old 08-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Unknown One

You're not the only one that wants it, Surge. I'm surprise that I couldn't find any on any store..
Old 08-08-2009, 08:17 PM

stevee1953 is on a distinguished road
Smile stand

Quote:
Does anybody else doesn't want their stand? I want one of those as well, but unfortunately, my box came without it.
Hey,azuresky.like highspeed.i dont and probably never will use my stand.your welcome to it
if your still looking for one??
The Following User Says Thank You to stevee1953 For This Useful Post:
AzureSky (08-08-2009)
Old 08-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Unknown One

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevee1953 View Post
Hey,azuresky.like highspeed.i dont and probably never will use my stand.your welcome to it
if your still looking for one??
Omg Stevee1953, are you serious? Of course I am still looking for one. May I really have it? I'll pay if you want me to..like shipping and handling and any other cost.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:36 AM

stevee1953 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Omg Stevee1953, are you serious? Of course I am still looking for one. May I really have it? I'll pay if you want me to..like shipping and handling and any other cost.
Sorry for delay my friend,yes im serious.if you want the stand,send me address and i will post it off as soon as..your welcome to it.its just sitting in the bag waiting for a new owner
Old 08-10-2009, 06:22 AM
Unknown One

I sent you my address via message. Thanks, Steve.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement