New Battery - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 05:35 AM
Sound Tech

adamvnz is on a distinguished road
Default New Battery

Forced myself to buy a new Battery today My old original one would only last a day. and even less if I internet with it (5 mins).
First thing I noticed with the new battery was that it was flat on both sides. Had the old one so long, I hadn't noticed the slight swelling on one side. Also now the new battery fits in and stays in nice. The old one rocked and also put pressure on the cover.(which has two broken clips on it as a result)
The point to my post is;- check your battery's place them on a flat surface make sure they are good. So you wont break your covers. And also you might be surprised having a new battery with all the extended life.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 11:45 AM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Same here, only difference my old battery was just fine shape and deformation wise. Still, after quite some time, you have to replace it as capacity gets lower and lower. New one is doing just fine - 3 days out of it, just like the old one was when I got the phone

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:12 AM

PureXTC is on a distinguished road

Cool how much did it cost? I typically recharge my battery every night but it usually has 2 or 3 bars left unless I surf the internet or watch a long video.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Sound Tech

adamvnz is on a distinguished road

I Paid $25nz Dollars which is about 14.5 euros. It is a genuine Samsung battery with standard 1500mAh capacity.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:14 AM

Thanks adamnz!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:53 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

buy 2400mah baterry and have no problem. I have emergency charger but its not comfortable to cart in pocket. i allso have extra 1500mah non original battery
Old 04-06-2012, 04:17 AM

I just bought a 1750mAh and it's working very well. I didn't want to go with the 2400mAh as I don't want it to be any thicker. My original battery would last less than 6hrs on minimal usage so I had to buy a charger for the office. Now it can last 3 days without having to charge it. Best $12USD I've spent on this phone :P
Old 05-19-2012, 04:25 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

See... new battery is a must every year and a half or two... btw, I keep my spare batteries charged at 60%, wrapped into airtight sacs in the fridge. Once I need them after some time, they're as new and without any loss of capacity.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement