Just ordered DAGI Stylus P101... - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 03:43 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road
Default Just ordered DAGI Stylus P101...

...in black color and they were so kind to send me their P005 for test purposes without any additional costs. I can't wait to try them out even if the site is stating i8910 is not compatible (but I saw few videos showing it is).

Once my package arrives I'll test them and let you know how it goes

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2010, 04:08 PM

Gerii is on a distinguished road

I have two of their older styluses (a small one and a big one) and it's more like a hit and miss on the I8910. Especially swipe actions aren't recognized 99% of the time.
On the N8 and the Galaxy S they're working fine.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gerii For This Useful Post:
Fevves (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 04:57 PM
@bstract Journeyman

So it's i8910 screen then, even though it's capacitive one... never mind, I ordered P101 based on the video I saw that is doing quite fine even on scrolling. I don't have to draw pictures or similar, I just want a Stylus for those cold days when I have gloves on my hands, but I also want a stylus that can work to an extent

Thanks for the heads up Gerii!

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Huge member

shug is on a distinguished road

Will that work with gloves on? As a side there are gloves for capacitive screens with special tips on the fingers.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:36 PM

MXUman is on a distinguished road

suprised yesterday that i8910s screen works even with my thick gloves on. yes, winter gloves. a little more pressure required but manged to send a text just fine. try if it works for you too
Old 01-23-2011, 01:56 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Received it long ago, just I forgot about this thread. It works just fine once I got the proper grip, kinetic scrolling is not so fine but I attriute that to my screen shield cover. Also, DAGI was so kind to include another model of their capacitive pens into package at no cost, so basically I got 2 for price of one The second one does not perform well at all, but I'm sure it will on some other capacitive screen

Sponsored Links
Advertisement