Better bluetooth headset for i8910 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 02:40 PM

ergauravpro is on a distinguished road
Default Better bluetooth headset for i8910

Hi, I m confused which handsfree should I buy for my i8919 out of these- Plantronics Voyager 510 Windsmart or Plantronics Voyager Pro or Jabra BT250 Freespeak
Please can anybody help in selecting one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2010, 10:14 PM

paulo.patricio is on a distinguished road

I have a Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:03 AM

Jörn is on a distinguished road

It wasn't the question what you use - it was the question what to use.

ergau: You'll never get an honest answer to your question because everyone will recommend the headset they personally use - just because they use it.
There's a big problem with Samsung phones and BT headsets: If you use a regular BT headset without A2DP support, you'll be able to use this heaset for phone calls ONLY. Music player does NOT work with those headsets.
If you like to use the headset for phone calls AND Music player, you need to buy an A2DP enabled headset.
Have a look at the Jabra Extreme; almost perfect use with Music player, HIGH volume (this is one of the biggest problem of almost all A2DP headsets - volume far too low), real good quality.
But (nothing comes without a "but"): Phone call quality is not the best; sounds muffled. But it's bearable.
If you're into using Music player - this is the headset you should check out. It's the only one delivering sufficient volume if used with the i8910. And believe me: I checked quite a few...
If you prefer using a BT headset just for phone calls, there's an almost endless range of choices. But make sure to test a new headset with your i8910; almost all of them's volume is far too low to be used on the go.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:58 PM

podge888 is on a distinguished road

Motorola S305

Pretty good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement