Best Wireless or Bluetooth Headset for i8910 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 04:26 PM

martin321 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Wireless or Bluetooth Headset for i8910

Hi Guys!

My headset that comes with handset (i8910 Omnia HD) is not working properly. There is no sound from right ear-phone. Now, I decide to buy wireless or bluetooth headset for my Omnia HD. I m confused after searching over internet, so plz help me guys. For me, money don't matter, so suggest me best one having call, music, volume and other functions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2010, 06:35 AM

ehsan2004 is on a distinguished road

nokia BH-214 the best bluetooth headset...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehsan2004 View Post
Thanks! But, i am confused in these three:

1. Motorola S9 HD
2. SE HBH DS980
3. Nokia BH-903
4. Samsung SBH-650

I want best A2DP support bluetooth/wireless headset, i hope you suggest me best in these. If you have any other suggestions then its also welcome.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Huge member

shug is on a distinguished road

Have the original s9's (Not the hd) and the controls all work fine. It's a bit sensitive to interference if you don't have the phone in a good position but it's not a deal breaker.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:25 AM

v.parkhe is on a distinguished road

Hey Martin,

I recently was looking for a good pair of A2DP headphones. I liked the S9 HD as well but i heard they are not very reliable from various sources and reviews.

I eventually ended up buying the Jaybird SB1B. These are pretty good over the head headset and have all A2DP controls as well. The best thing is they are designed to work out in so they have lifetime warranty against sweat and rain. Just in case you went for a run in the rain.

Amazon.com: JayBird SB1B Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones (Black): Electronics

The fit and sound quality is pretty good in my opinion. I have also not read too many shoddy reviews about it, so it seems like a good buy.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:51 PM

Thanks to all. I went to the nearest electronic store and they have only Jabra BT3030. I don't know much about it, so i didn't go for it.
If anyone have this headset, plz share their experience with me.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:06 AM

snoe is on a distinguished road

hi, i was also long time looking for a solution to use a a2dp headset for both hearing music and make phone calls.
I decided to buy a sony erricsson mw600 this a bluetooth „dongle” device where you can put in your own headphones. It works very well and lets you control playback functions. It is not to expensive and is very small. Google for it. Im quite satisfied with this device. The accu lasts very long and im using it every day ...
Old 07-16-2010, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehsan2004 View Post
Thanks buddy!!!

Today! i bought Nokia BH-214 and its quiet impressive. Superb call and sound quality with bass enhancement. I like the jack they provide to insert any 3.5mm headset....
Old 10-20-2010, 06:03 PM

Tazhpa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.parkhe View Post
Hey Martin,

I eventually ended up buying the Jaybird SB1B. These are pretty good over the head headset and have all A2DP controls as well. The best thing is they are designed to work out in so they have lifetime warranty against sweat and rain. Just in case you went for a run in the rain.

Amazon.com: JayBird SB1B Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones (Black): Electronics

The fit and sound quality is pretty good in my opinion. I have also not read too many shoddy reviews about it, so it seems like a good buy.

Hope that helps.
Hi! Is it 100% sure this model works with i8910? I mean, Jaybird sells an adapter for iPods that already have a bluetooth support. In this light, it would seem that an adapter is needed to work with some phone/mp3-player models. Bluetooth headphones are really expensive, and it would be pure gold to know if they work perfectly or not, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement