Need Good headphones - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Accessory Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Genuine Themer

NitroNeo is on a distinguished road
Default Need Good headphones

I need a good pair of headphones that give good voice like the in box headphones & that have call receiving function & possibly music control functions i loved the music functioned headphones that came with my old n73 music edition i could control my music in ja packed trains so i am looking for something similar & i don't like the default headphones as they go into my ear hole i like those that just place themselves on the top of ear hole & do not go into the ear hole
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM

bjb0019 is on a distinguished road
Smile

The music control earphones wont work with our oHD!
you can get any earphones having 'call receive' button and 3.5mm jack for it. Try the old Nokia xpress music phone's earphones!

And if you want some real good quality earphones then you wont get call receive functionality on it!!

And for those great earphones, search the forum... this topic has already been discussed!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bjb0019 For This Useful Post:
NitroNeo (05-25-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Dr. Acula

brrip is on a distinguished road

if you're looking for a decent, cheap fix, check out the sennheiser's mx 95 vc. it cost me 15 pounds to buy, comes in a nice case and isn't the in-ear type, which i don't personally like. other than that, it sort of hooks into your ear so it doesn't fall out easily, and it comes with a cyllindrical volume control which is quite stylish.

but ya, no call buttons sadly.
The Following User Says Thank You to brrip For This Useful Post:
NitroNeo (05-25-2010)

Old 05-25-2010, 12:08 AM

AawarA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrip View Post
if you're looking for a decent, cheap fix, check out the sennheiser's mx 95 vc. it cost me 15 pounds to buy, comes in a nice case and isn't the in-ear type, which i don't personally like. other than that, it sort of hooks into your ear so it doesn't fall out easily, and it comes with a cyllindrical volume control which is quite stylish.

Can you please share the link from where you bought this one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-25-2010, 12:24 AM
Dr. Acula

sorry, it's the 90 vc. 95 vc is a bit more expensive

Sennheiser MX90VC - Style Headphones -With In-Line: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
The Following User Says Thank You to brrip For This Useful Post:
AawarA (05-27-2010)
Old 05-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Genuine Themer

NitroNeo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb0019 View Post
The music control earphones wont work with our oHD!
you can get any earphones having 'call receive' button and 3.5mm jack for it. Try the old Nokia xpress music phone's earphones!

And if you want some real good quality earphones then you wont get call receive functionality on it!!

And for those great earphones, search the forum... this topic has already been discussed!!
Please tell me what should i search for i went through 3-5 pages & got bored no proper results

Quote:

Is der a call receiver headphone that does not go inti the ear & has good audio quality for calls & music brand is not a issue for me & for price i can go to $ 40 for a one time investment
Old 05-26-2010, 07:11 AM

Smile

Here is one thread regarding earphones:
It not exactly what you are looking for but many users have suggested many earphones in it, so you can look for them!

Any info on the included i8910 headphones?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 AM

AawarA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the link. One more thing, can i use these headphones for phone call i.e. is there any mic? If not then do you know any other headphones with mic as well?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:27 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AawarA View Post
T can i use these headphones for phone call i.e. is there any mic?

These earphones are without mic... but you can use them for call... you will just have to use phone's mic!!!

and I don't think any branded (like Sennheiser or bose) earphones will have mic, as they are designed for multimedia players and not mobile phones...
But Vampire Doctor might have any cure for your problem!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Dr. Acula

haha no sadly i don't. i just use the phone mic to answer calls when using that set of earphones. love the build quality though. but yeah check out the thread bjb0019 mentioned. you'll find loads of options there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement