Just FYI - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Site Info / links & General Discussion. > General Discussion - Talk about anything non i8910 HD related!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2012, 08:17 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road
Default Just FYI

I thought after all this inactivity, it's really time to depart, but on this occasion I would advise to at least download an offline copy of forums (1.61GBat the moment)...like i did. Monument to what we achieved here is burning in my DVDR as I type this - at least I have a copy od experience and advices provided here as a legacy.... and partecipation!

Cheers to all of you!

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
bjb0019 (08-03-2012), WarCow (09-10-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 04:48 PM

bjb0019 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy T_T

As the time passes by, everything changes... everybody moves on but that is the base of life, isn't it?
Future may never know of our existence, but we as a team, as a forum have seen a wonderful few years, we all had our time with our oHD and on here. I still remember those good old days when everybody was so well connected that we had to come up with a chat box for our beloved forum!

Also many thanks to you Fevves for you are one of the main pillars of this forum, you are always there for it like a captain for his ship!

peace!
The Following User Says Thank You to bjb0019 For This Useful Post:
WarCow (09-10-2013)
Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your kind words my friend. Remember Briggs, Djsadd, Arcane, Cinek, Surge and the rest of the crew too.. they were already building this community when I was in diapers here

We're all moving on to something else eventually, but legacy remains, I just wanted that legacy in accesible form in off-line mode too. You never know when you'll need your old fathful i8910 again and explanations if something goes wrong

ps: mine is still "ticking" as a swiss clock after all this time and I don't intend to sell it or give it away. It's my entertaiment gadged whenever I'm outdoors doing stuff and hell yeah, it's a perfect companion, for what it's worth - even without a SIM card in it.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
Daknbleka (08-16-2012), WarCow (09-10-2013)

Old 08-12-2012, 05:09 AM

bjb0019 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Lucky you man! Unfortunately mine is bricked, but I have kept it in my 'Hall of fame' of my old phones... Everyone is having fun there And sometimes I just like to pet them, play with them...
I have moved to SE Xperia Neo V (got it for a really good price!!) and it somehow reminds me of my beloved oHD. By the way, can you tell me how can I keep a copy of this forum? I have searched a bit, but it seems one needs to be an Admin to do that. If there is another way, please tell me, and I will save myself a copy along with my tiny oHD firmware collection..
Old 08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Admin is on a distinguished road

There's no way for a member to "save" a copy of the forum. The good news though is that it's not going anywhere. As long as you remember the URL, you'll find us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Daknbleka (08-16-2012), Fevves (09-04-2012), RenanrRinaldi (10-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 09:45 PM

Daknbleka is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all the contributors on this marvelous forum. The oHD was a great bit of kit and this forum just made it better. Good luck to you all with your new gadgets and ventures
Old 08-23-2012, 04:01 PM

skv012a is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skv012a Send a message via MSN to skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to skv012a

Funny, I'm actually thinking of making a return here and to an oHD. I'm soooooo bored of all the Androids today. I want something like this again in my life, that I have to tinker with to actually make it work better. Hopefully I'll reabsorb even more know-how and keep it all safe on my comp in case these communities do shut down eventually.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement