Galaxy s2 vs sensation vs iphone 4 - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Site Info / links & General Discussion. > General Discussion - Talk about anything non i8910 HD related!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Dark Modder

DSA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesy View Post
ajjter: seriouslyy, nothing against you, but are you okay?

iPhone:
-Their Retina is BEST display 4ever! When you see Retina display, you cannot see difference between it and real high quality printed realistic photo!
Samsung's SuperAMOLED is one of best too, but its colors are too saturated! Their pictures have unrealistic colors - same as LED displays have! It's just NICER, not more realistic!
-iPhone have to be jailbroken to get access to third party stuff, but Android need to be rooted too (flashing hacked kernels, because root apps doesnt works in all cases!). Not big difference, if noobs like YOU tries it first time!

HTC Sensation: is good phone, but it's videocamera is CRAPPY, its too stuttering. You dont see it? Then you are blind.
-They have LOCKED bootloader (you CANNOT flash custom FW), you CANNOT permanently root it right now
-Their displays are CRAPPY, 1 week of usage of new HTC and in often cases they are being frequently unresponsive. Permanently! The one solution is to replace phone for new!

Samsung Galaxy S2:
Best phone 4ever? MUHAHA.
-No 32bit colors. Only 16bit. Funny, aint?
-Most crappy GPS accuracy and WiFi strength. Funny again, right?

P.S.: Not sure about this things? GOOGLE IT!
P.S2: Is SGS2 too hot for you? Well, Sensation is a bit hot too. Its caused because of their dualcore CPU!

AJJTER: YOU ****ING DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING !!
This would have all been valid if they were your own points, not someone else's opinion that you have ripped off from a google search

Retina display - seen one? i have, two of my friends own one. its a crap display. period.

Quote:
Not big difference, if noobs like YOU tries it first time!
do you know the guy? so, your aggressive AND abusive..nice

Quote:
wrong (and not funy btw)..i have no problems using any of those two on my sgsii

Quote:
Samsung's SuperAMOLED is one of best too, but its colors are too saturated! Their pictures have unrealistic colors - same as LED displays have! It's just NICER, not more realistic!
hahaha...no, wait, sorry..i jushahahaha!!

and then shouting at the end in big red colours...wow, thats going to get you....zero friends talking to people like that....and not one person will listen to your rant

so, you dont have any of the phones, you havent used them and you dont have a valid opinion about the subject...thanks for trying though...

the only phone out of these three i would say you have would love to one day own....(drum roll)....is an iphone, becase you sound like all the other itw*ts out there...completely blinded by apple marketing and about 12 years old (i bet im close on that one)

www.darksideagent.com/darksidegalaxys2forums

Phone: SGSII
Rom: XWLP9 CodecROM 5.7 by DSANo longer active on forum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSA For This Useful Post:
adamvnz (08-04-2011), ajjter (08-04-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Rofl, you woke up an Apple fanboy..run for your life!

And no, my X10 Mini Pro died an unfortunate death, just bought a Nexus S some days ago..very happy with it
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-04-2011, 05:08 PM

ajjter is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesy View Post
ajjter: seriouslyy, nothing against you, but are you okay?

iPhone:
-Their Retina is BEST display 4ever! When you see Retina display, you cannot see difference between it and real high quality printed realistic photo!
-iPhone have to be jailbroken to get access to third party stuff, but Android need to be rooted too (flashing hacked kernels, because root apps doesnt works in all cases!). Not big difference, if noobs like YOU tries it first time!

HTC Sensation: is good phone, but it's videocamera is CRAPPY, its too stuttering. You dont see it? Then you are blind.
-They have LOCKED bootloader (you CANNOT flash custom FW), you CANNOT permanently root it right now
-Their displays are CRAPPY, 1 week of usage of new HTC and in often cases they are being frequently unresponsive. Permanently! The one solution is to replace phone for new!

Samsung Galaxy S2:
Best phone 4ever? MUHAHA.
-No 32bit colors. Only 16bit. Funny, aint?

P.S.: Not sure about this things? GOOGLE IT!
P.S2: Is SGS2 too hot for you? Well, Sensation is a bit hot too. Its caused because of their dualcore CPU!

AJJTER: YOU ****ING DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING !!
no sgs2 isnt too hot to handle... ... I wrote my opinions about these three phones not yours .. Btw sensation isnt that hot compared to sgs2, and u can root it now, unlock tool for bootloader is on its way too... And for the retina screen still dont get it , why is it brilliant? Still looks like an old-fashioned lcd with more light... Rooting is just for su... U dont need that for kernels in sgs2 just use odin...

The wifi strength on my sgs2 is good maybe u need a new router...

Btw cant you just type I love iphone instead?,
I8910 - codec v3
I900 - wm 6.5 custom

Last edited by ajjter; 08-04-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCow View Post
Rofl, you woke up an Apple fanboy..run for your life!

And no, my X10 Mini Pro died an unfortunate death, just bought a Nexus S some days ago..very happy with it
Noticed that..

Hehe nice banana "looking.at the nexus"
I8910 - codec v3
I900 - wm 6.5 custom
Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM

ithehappy is on a distinguished road

Galaxy S II vs Sensation was OK, but how on earth iPhone came in that? !!!

Off Topic:
Damn, I miss this forum so much.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy View Post
Galaxy S II vs Sensation was OK, but how on earth iPhone came in that? !!!

Off Topic:
Damn, I miss this forum so much.
Still the hottest phone bro
I8910 - codec v3
I900 - wm 6.5 custom
Old 08-07-2011, 12:01 AM

monstermunch is on a distinguished road

I love my iPhone and wouldn't swap it for another phone. I've tried others but the iPhone does the things I want - the things I actually use on a daily basis - better than other phones. Phones are consumer electronics devices, 99% of people don't give a damn about rooting and custom firmware, they wouldn't even know what it is. They don't even care that much about screen resolution, although I have to say I think the iPhone screen is superb. Supreme user experience and the sexy Apple design is why iPhone outsells everything else. The sales figures don't lie.

A year after I upgraded to iPhone the only thing that bugs me a little bit is the lack of Flash, everything else is perfect.

I have colleagues at work who own Andriod devices and when I ask if they can sync with their exchange email account they always say "err......I haven't managed to get that working yet". lol, it takes about 30 secs to set up on iPhone, that's just one example but there are many others.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 PM

ithehappy is on a distinguished road

Of course I admit iPhone is good, great I shall say. But it can't compete with hTC Sensation, let alone SGS II. The features/specs are way above iPhone. Still one thing I will say, iOS is a great part of iPhone, it's so simple, sexy, silky smooth. I like my GSII so much, but I really can't get my head around the complications of Android, ultimately I am an user, not a 'dev', some people don't understand that! GSII with iOS would be the best possible device ever made.
Regards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement