The Smartphone Owner's Paradox [COMIC] - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Site Info / links & General Discussion. > General Discussion - Talk about anything non i8910 HD related!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb0019 View Post
Take care dude, and drive safely :P
BTW I am still using oHD as my primary phone and you guys should see the way I use it now.. no cover, no nothing it keeps falling all the time! Plus I think its waterproof! I can nicely talk or listen music even in heavy rains!!
It truly is a miracle phone!
Hehe thanks

I do miss the Omnia HD sometimes and yes, it was very durable! Dropped it many times without a cover and it had no scratches or marks from it. The only scratch was on the battery cover, because i slid the phone across a table which had some sand/salt on it.

I just bought the Nexus S now though..got it fairly cheap and I'm liking it so far It's so nice to upgrade from one Android phone to another, you don't need to get used to a new interface and you can use all the apps you used before It looks really beautiful when its switched off, almost as nice as the Omnia HD No buttons or light or anything! Just the way i like it:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 AM

Molius is on a distinguished road

How much did it cost you? I'm feeling like upgrading just cannot find a decent alternative for a good price.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molius View Post
How much did it cost you? I'm feeling like upgrading just cannot find a decent alternative for a good price.
I got it for 359 euros without any contract and unlocked. For comparison the SGS2 costs 568 euros here.

It's an excellent phone, if you can live without microSD. I had the 16 GB version of the Omnia HD, and never used a microSD card anyway, so it's not a big difference for me. The Nexus has 1 GB on its primary C-drive (lol ) and 16 GB on the secondary drive. Android phones are so similar in interface and hardware nowadays, so it doesn't really make a huge difference what you choose though. I'm just hoping for some great support from Google on this one. They've provided 3-4 updates to the previous Nexus One so far (from Android 2.1 to the newest version 2.3.4)

Last edited by WarCow; 07-31-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement