Nokia X7-00 Symbian Anna powered.. - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Site Info / links & General Discussion. > General Discussion - Talk about anything non i8910 HD related!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 02:26 PM

nayag is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Nokia X7-00 Symbian Anna powered..

Nokia X7-00 is the next device to join the Symbian^3 gang.
I bet the new UI looks very good and the phone looks promising to me...
It comes with
1. AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors..
2. 360 x 640 pixels, 4.0 inches display..pretty good..
3. 256 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM..
4. Bluetooth 3.0..
5. Camera 8 MP fixed focus, dual-LED flash..
6. No front facing cam...WTF??
7. Video 720p@25fps
8. Symbian Anna OS
680 MHz ARM 11 processor, Broadcom BCM2727 GPU, 2D/3D Graphics Accelerator with OpenVG1.1 and Ope
Here is the video and details of it..

Quad-speaker Nokia X7-00 leaks on video, runs on Symbian^3 - GSMArena.com news

Nokia X7-00 - Full phone specifications

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXswtCa7Qeo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2011, 05:41 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Fixed focus camera? WTF, Nokia pursuing their usual dumbness...

Quad speakers? WoW! That's nice, but wait... how about the battery etc? Sucks? You bet!!! 1300 mAh powering 4" screen??? Plain stupid IMHO.

Ahh and on top of everything else: it's same old symbian OS under the hud... so no thank you, specially for the price they intend to sell it.

Grow up or p*ss off Nokia!

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-24-2011, 02:24 AM

Lloyd_turkey is on a distinguished road

You think one day Nokia will actually change the screen resolution? They haven't changed it since 2009, Surely qHD would be something for them too look at?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:27 PM

Gerii is on a distinguished road

It's just a worse version of the Nokia N8 with a bigger screen. It doesn't even have quad speakers, two of those grills are empty and just there because of the design. Though I like the design and the battery should do fine as the E7 which also has a 4" screen just has a 1200mAh battery but still lasts 5:40h in GSMArenas video test.
Their Edof cameras are a joke imo and the price they ask for it is quite high (just 30€ less then the N8 in their German online shop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd_turkey View Post
You think one day Nokia will actually change the screen resolution? They haven't changed it since 2009, Surely qHD would be something for them too look at?
Well, the E6 has a VGA screen which results because of the size of the screen in about the same ppi as the iPhone. But then this shouldn't be an excuse for them still using nHD screens. Although I have no problems with the resolution of my N8 and rather prefer an OLED screen to a LCD with a bit more pixels. And Samsung also had to use a trick to get to the 800x480 in their Galaxy S.
But maybe Nokia will use a better resolution in their next and last generation of Symbian phones.

Last edited by Gerii; 04-25-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:56 AM

Lloyd_turkey is on a distinguished road

I just think the way Nokia's going, they need something like a qHD OLED display to make an effort to stay at the top, and if it was Symbian^3 that possessed this screen, along with a processor that's hitting 1GHZ or more, we could see symbian make a revival, you never know
Old 10-10-2011, 08:11 PM

aadilh is on a distinguished road

I wished we could have had the updated software on our I8910 phones. Its such a shame we have the hardware but can't run the software.

Its just silly what nokia has been doing, their x6, N8 & x7 all these are just fading into the background like many of their phones. Let see what happens next.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

overlocked i8910 to 900mhz and still worst than bele with androids style
Sponsored Links
Advertisement