Can the N8 satisfied an i8910 user ? - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Site Info / links & General Discussion. > General Discussion - Talk about anything non i8910 HD related!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 07:56 PM

ithehappy is on a distinguished road

N8 is the Best camera phone out in the market till now. It has the largest sensor on a cell phone, very good xenon flash and etc etc., but it can never be compared to even a P&S camera out there, forget about SLR's, so whatever great camera N8 has it doesn't matter coz it's a darn mobile, for that fact I believe there is no need to give the Camera a priority when choosing a high end smartphone, coz the difference is mere, so in this thread which asking can a N8 satisfy an i8910 user? The answer imo is NO.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurav.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Resistance Is Futile

Shiva is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy View Post
N8 is the Best camera phone out in the market till now. It has the largest sensor on a cell phone, very good xenon flash and etc etc., but it can never be compared to even a P&S camera out there, forget about SLR's, so whatever great camera N8 has it doesn't matter coz it's a darn mobile, for that fact I believe there is no need to give the Camera a priority when choosing a high end smartphone, coz the difference is mere, so in this thread which asking can a N8 satisfy an i8910 user? The answer imo is NO.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurav.
I have been using the N8 for a week now, after using the i8910 almost a year I can say 100% that the N8 os Symbian ^3 is ****ing impressive...the UI is completly different, everything is smoother, you have a feeling that you have everything in control, I am more then satisfied...ALOT! N8 is x100 times better then the i8910 (btw I hate Nokia).
But all this doesn't matter in 3 months I will exchange it with the SGS2
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:55 AM

vit12345 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
I have been using the N8 for a week now, after using the i8910 almost a year I can say 100% that the N8 os Symbian ^3 is ****ing impressive...the UI is completly different, everything is smoother, you have a feeling that you have everything in control, I am more then satisfied...ALOT! N8 is x100 times better then the i8910 (btw I hate Nokia).
But all this doesn't matter in 3 months I will exchange it with the SGS2
Ok, so N8 managed to satisfy you somehow, but "Resistance Is Futile", you're still gonna get the SGS2 anyway
i897:android 2.2.1/continuum 4/speedmod k13d

Old 03-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Resistance Is Futile

Shiva is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vit12345 View Post
Ok, so N8 managed to satisfy you somehow, but "Resistance Is Futile", you're still gonna get the SGS2 anyway
I would love that to happen! N8 screen is so small!
And after watching the new camera samples of the SGS2 and new 1080p videos (posted a link before) by those russians that put their hands on that stolen SGS2 I am EAGER to get it already!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:21 PM

ithehappy is on a distinguished road

@Shiva- Glad you liked the N8
Old 10-18-2011, 01:51 PM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

i wanted n8 but symbian anna is stil beata version and buggy. i love i8910 but battery life is bad part of this phone.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:20 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Battery bad on i8910? Learn to set and use your phone, that is my first advice to you...

2 days under normal usage at 300/800/900 Mhz CPU is bad???

I think you don't know how to set and use this puppy, like many people who're reaching out without learning some important things prior to do/ask/define...

I'm satisfied with my battery performance. After all I have a new battery after 2 years of life out of the old one which can't pull through 10 hours of regular usage.

And Anna is already obsolete, no point of stating how beta it is simply cause it is what it is: beta phase towards Belle which is same old Nokia just a bit renewed.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:59 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

I set i8910 to offline mode and set lowest brightnes of screen and turned of all gps, wifi, bluetooth and al 3d navi off. But i still get one day with simple usage.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:38 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Then your battery is dead if it can't hold a day without even being online and you using your phone.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement