Introduction - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Site Info / links & General Discussion. > General Discussion - Talk about anything non i8910 HD related!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 03:10 PM

vit12345 is on a distinguished road

Hi, my name's Viet and i'm from Vietnam. I'm 18 and i'm a student. I'm 178cm high and 91kg in weight(on diet) .I've just got over the college entrance exam and i failed on one subject. But i still have hope!(in fact i'll get into college anyway, just waiting for the grades)

Btw, i love techs and especially phones. The i8910 is my first smartphone ever and the experience with it is great. But now, my dad is using it and i'm using the i5700; sometimes i still borrow it from dad for some small tweaks and stuffs.

All the phones i have ever used and the fw i'm using, i listed them below in the signature.

Have a nice time!
i897:android 2.2.1/continuum 4/speedmod k13d
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2010, 07:20 PM

jibraan pathan is on a distinguished road

hi this is SAJAD from kashmir india , i m 20 and i m doing my master degree in political science,international relations and human rights.i m home addicted i have a big collection of electronic gadgets from ps3 to ipods,cameras,4 smart phones,3 cars etc. my girlfrnd is my best frnd. along with my studies i look after our apple and walnut orchads that r spread on 350 canal of land. i m extremely rich but had never gone even outside my state. my dream is to visit AMERICA once in my life coz i wanna see the life style of the west people.1 month back my frnd told me about this forum i love this forum. i m on n203

Last edited by jibraan pathan; 07-26-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:43 PM

bjb0019 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Thanks guys, for introducing yourselves! Here is something new about me: I failed in my exams! I am doing engineering in 'Electronics and Telecommunication' and failed in 2nd year(that means I am supposed to give 3rd year's exams this December, but now I will be giving 2nd year's exams again)

I will get a 'year' off now! yaay! no college! I might fly to US to visit my sister. I am also looking forward to do some bada based programming in this time, as I have the basic knowledge of C++. Lets see what life has for me

Old 07-28-2010, 09:02 PM

Georgije is on a distinguished road

Well if everybody is introducing themselves, i can too

I'm Jernej from Slovenia, i'm a 23 year old computer science student and am planning to graduate in september. Hopefully i'll get a regular job soon after that, but you never know in this recession. I have been using Symbian since 2005 and i think it's a decent OS, i'm even doing a Symbian program (with Python S60) for my diploma thesis. I live in Ljubljana which is a really nice city so i have no desire to move to america or anything like that :P
Old 07-29-2010, 05:44 AM

@BJBOO19. ye hui na baat maan ki kasam. fail hona dilwalle logun ka kaam hai. bada dil chahiye is k liye. america main obama ko mera salaam kehna. aur kehna saale jab se president bana hai phone hi nai karta koi naraazgi to nai hai na.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:39 AM
The Acacia Strain

Tequila is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibraan pathan View Post
@BJBOO19. ye hui na baat maan ki kasam. fail hona dilwalle logun ka kaam hai. bada dil chahiye is k liye. america main obama ko mera salaam kehna. aur kehna saale jab se president bana hai phone hi nai karta koi naraazgi to nai hai na.

Please download this 1kb file to keep my i8910 uploads online! Thx for the support!
http://rapidshare.com/files/380653008/Support.txt
Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibraan pathan View Post
ha aur thanks mere bhai tere support k liye! and sure bolunga usko(obamako) nahi toh mai usko milke hi, use tuze phone karvata hu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
Its 'Hindi' language! Since there is no separate section for Hindi, he has to say it here itself!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgije View Post
Well if everybody is introducing themselves, i can too

I'm Jernej from Slovenia, i'm a 23 year old computer science student and am planning to graduate in september. Hopefully i'll get a regular job soon after that, but you never know in this recession. I have been using Symbian since 2005 and i think it's a decent OS, i'm even doing a Symbian program (with Python S60) for my diploma thesis. I live in Ljubljana which is a really nice city so i have no desire to move to america or anything like that :P
i didnt said i live in ugly place, fortunately i live in the world's most beautiful place, thats kashmir. wat i meant was i wanna see the lifestyle of west people not there cities and roads. bhoosdi da
Old 08-15-2010, 11:29 AM

Kimimila is on a distinguished road
Default Noobie

Hi, Kim here, I'm not very tech minded so might need some help along the way.
Had my i8910 about a week now and looking to flash, problem is I have windows 7 home premium! Although I managed to update my phone through Pc studio 7 eventually by following Norc's tutorial on here (How to flash Omnia HD in Windows Vista/7 without virtual machines (ROM Flash or PCS)) to latest Samsung firmware, I still want to de-brand all the orange crap & bloatware.

So I've read quite a number of posts on the forums and still can't decide what 2 flash, Ns03 or HX?? I decided to go with an English Generic first just to get some experience but had to make a virtual copy of xp which I did using virtual machine, followed instructions on the forum but flashing tool does not identify my phone so don't know wot 2 do now!

Anyway hi all
Old 08-15-2010, 02:52 PM

Smile

welcome to the forum kim!

basically which firmware will suite you depends on what type of person you are! some people are good with n203 some are with HX(, haha jk!) i personally like LS2.0...
So you will have to flash and try various firmwares before deciding which will be in your phone for regular use!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement